Flin Flon Sweetgrass Aboriginal Head Start
Child Care Assistant
Under the direction of the Center Director, the Early Childhood Educator Assistant is responsible for the following duties:
• Assist the ECE in all aspects of classroom educational component requirements such as planning, managing, instruction and coordinating classroom activities according to the AHS Center’s curriculum.
• Assist ECE in planning activities for individual children and groups according to the child’s developmental level
• Ensure a safe environment for the children attending the AHS Center.
• Work as a team member in supporting the daily operations of the program.
• Must be able to work cooperatively with parents/caregivers and children.
• Certificate in Early Childhood Education level II or III and/or combination of education and experience is an asset.
• Ability to speak an Aboriginal language and have an understanding of the Aboriginal culture is a definite asset.
• Employment is subject to a Criminal Information Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
• Must have or be willing to obtain a valid class 4.0 drivers license.
Deadline August 23rd, 2016
Start Date: August 29th, 2016 – Full Time Permanent
Please drop off your Resume @ 57 Church Street, Flin Flon, MB R8A 1K8 or Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org