Flin Flon Sweetgrass Aboriginal Head Start Centre
Under the direction of the AHS Centre Director, the Pre-School Worker works in conjunction with the Child Care Workers, assisting with the care and education of children.
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities.
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them.
- Guide children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Observe children and report on observations to supervisor.
- Maintain equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
- Adhere to the MB/SK Child & Family Services Acts and AHS Policies and Procedures.
- Attend training seminars, workshops and meetings as directed.
- Duties relevant to the position as assigned from time to time.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalent child care experience.
- CPR/First Aid.
- Ability to speak the Cree Language and knowledge of Aboriginal culture is a definite asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a flexible environment.
|-Must have or be willing to obtain a class 4 driver’s licence
-Employment is subject to a Criminal Record Check
Apply with references to:
57 Church Street
Flin Flon, MB
Or by email to: email@example.com